The 2009 Internet World Trade Fair is the largest event of its type in the e-business sector and takes place on 23 and 24 June 2009 in the ICM Foyer in Munich, which features 3,000 square metres of exhibition space. Mobizcorp will be teaming up with its partner company PSFweb and joining over 150 other exhibitors, sponsors and partners, all of whom will be presenting their latest products, solutions and services in the fields of online marketing and shop and site enhancement.
The Internet World Congress will be staged as a parallel event to the Internet World. At 12:15 pm on 24 June, the two companies will be holding a joint international e-commerce presentation on the topic of ?Assessing the Most Effective Method of Launching an International e-Shop?.
- International e-commerce: “Assessing the Most Effective Method of Launching an International e-Shop”
- Who will create your multilingual, multicurrency, multicultural e-shop and ensure that you are in compliance with all regulations?
- Where will you warehouse your products and who will fulfill your orders to make sure they are delivered on time all over EMEA?
- Who will manage your returns?
- What payment methods will you offer to your clients to make sure you will get the max out of your e-shop initiative?
- In which language will you provide customer services to your clients?